Yesterday morning, I received an email from Beyond Type 1 with the subject “READ THIS.” It turns out, this is a new weekly roundup email that the community can subscribe to receive. This week, the content is awesome:
· The BFF Guide to Type 1 Diabetes – a guide FOR kids, BY kids.
· Yoga for People with Diabetes – three surprising ways YOGA can change your T1D management.
· Losing Will Hauver – shedding light on how illness and T1D can be a surprisingly dangerous combination.
· WWII Hero Saves Lives with Home-brew Insulin – an inspiring story about how Eva Saxl made her own insulin to treat herself and keep around 400 people alive in her community when conventional insulin was unavailable.
Sign up for READ THIS.
About Beyond Type 1 – In Their Own Words
By educating the global community about this chronic, autoimmune disease, as well as providing resources and support for those living with Type 1, Beyond Type 1 bridges the gap from diagnosis to cure, empowering people to both live well today and to fund a better tomorrow. 100% of every dollar raised directly supports the most promising global efforts and programs working to educate, advocate and cure Type 1 diabetes.
Beyond Type 1 Resources
While offering interviews, stories, and other resources, Beyond Type 1 includes a very inclusive T1D lifestyle section on their website. Subjects include:
· Mental Health
· Sex, Drugs + Rock&Roll
At Healthy Living Medical Supply, we highly recommend this resource – it’s a great collection of information and a fun way to plug into the Type 1 Diabetes community.
WE LOVE TO HELP.
- Call us @ (866)779-8512 or text us @ (248)577-9903.
- Sign up for the Healthy Living Blog at myhlms.com/subscribe.
- Reach us through online chat at myhlms.com.
- Check out our online store at store.myhlms.com for accessories and over-the-counter medications.
- Visit myhlms.com/providers to electronically complete and sign prescriptions for patients.
WE MAKE MANAGING YOUR DIABETES SUPPLIES EASY.
- We work with many insurance plan partners.
- You can approve your refills via text or phone.
- Our company’s focus is excellence in customer service.
- In addition to providing supplies, we also have a home delivery pharmacy.
- Diabetes is our specialty, and we’re prepared to help!