Yesterday morning, I received an email from Beyond Type 1 with the subject “READ THIS.” It turns out, this is a new weekly roundup email that the community can subscribe to receive. This week, the content is awesome:
· The BFF Guide to Type 1 Diabetes – a guide FOR kids, BY kids.
· Yoga for People with Diabetes – three surprising ways YOGA can change your T1D management.
· Losing Will Hauver – shedding light on how illness and T1D can be a surprisingly dangerous combination.
· WWII Hero Saves Lives with Home-brew Insulin – an inspiring story about how Eva Saxl made her own insulin to treat herself and keep around 400 people alive in her community when conventional insulin was unavailable.
About Beyond Type 1 – In Their Own Words
By educating the global community about this chronic, autoimmune disease, as well as providing resources and support for those living with Type 1, Beyond Type 1 bridges the gap from diagnosis to cure, empowering people to both live well today and to fund a better tomorrow. 100% of every dollar raised directly supports the most promising global efforts and programs working to educate, advocate and cure Type 1 diabetes.
Beyond Type 1 Resources
While offering interviews, stories, and other resources, Beyond Type 1 includes a very inclusive T1D lifestyle section on their website. Subjects include:
At Healthy Living Medical Supply, we highly recommend this resource – it’s a great collection of information and a fun way to plug into the Type 1 Diabetes community.
WE LOVE TO HELP.
- Call us @ (866)779-8512 or text us @ (248)577-9903.
- Sign up for the Healthy Living Blog at myhlms.com/subscribe.
- Reach us through online chat at myhlms.com.
- Check out our online store at store.myhlms.com for accessories and over-the-counter medications.
- Visit myhlms.com/providers to electronically complete and sign prescriptions for patients.
WE MAKE MANAGING YOUR DIABETES SUPPLIES EASY.
- We work with many insurance plan partners.
- You can approve your refills via text or phone.
- Our company’s focus is excellence in customer service.
- In addition to providing supplies, we also have a home delivery pharmacy.
- Diabetes is our specialty, and we’re prepared to help!