“As a shipping and receiving team, it’s a team effort – we all realize that we’re customer service and getting shipments out in a timely manner and correctly is our ongoing goal.”
– Steve, Healthy Living Shipping Manager
While they don’t interact directly over the phones with our customers, Shipping is an integral component of our approach to excellence in the area of customer service.
Steve is our shipping manager, and he has been working with Healthy Living for over ten years! He has worked in shipping for about eight years, and before that he drove our DME truck. Steve gave me some ‘vital stats’ of our shipping process.
7 Key Facts About Healthy Living Shipping
- We ship with UPS & USPS.
- Shipments for new patients take 1 to 2 days to arrive.
- Refills are scheduled through the Customer Care Team and arrive to customers in 3-4 days.
- Insulin is cold-packed and arrives the next day.
- Customers can have pharmacy and supply orders shipped together.
- To obtain tracking info, customers can call us or give us their email and we’ll send it to them. We also send out text messages with tracking information to our customers.
- Reminder: Be sure to give the Customer Care Team (phone: 866.779.8512 or text: 248.577.9903) your change of address to avoid causing delays to your shipments.
Meet Our Shipping Team
The Healthy Living Shipping Team is made up of five team members, and all of them have been working with Healthy Living for at least three and a half years. They are a great team!!
Leo had some great insight into our work environment: “It’s important to be able to work in a stress-free environment. It’s not really about the job you have that determines happiness, but the people around you. We get along, and people help one another out and appreciate each other. That common denominator, along with empathy, make this a great place to work.”