Are you ready for sand volleyball, basketball, and a morning full of fun outdoor activities? Have you heard about the JDRF Summer Bash in the "D" coming up next week on Saturday, August 19? The event is free to attend and, in addition to the fun, will offer free drinks and snacks, and resources on subjects like:
- Back to school tools and information
- Fitness and sports tips
- The latest in T1D technology and products
- JDRF OneWalk, Ride, and Marathon info (coming up soon!)
Registration is required - click here to register.
Healthy Living will be sponsoring the event, and we'll be there! Come talk to us about enrolling for CGM, starting on an insulin pump, or upgrading to a new pump. Or just come by to learn about the newest technology out there for T1D. We'd love to talk with you or challenge you to a game of giant Connect Four!
More details about the event:
- Saturday, 8.19.17
- 10 am - 2 pm
- Quicken Loans Sports Zone - Cadillac Square, Detroit, MI
(near Campus Martius)
- Find out more at www.michiganeast.jdrf.org.
- Register at http://bit.ly/BashInTheDRegistration.
WE LOVE TO HELP.
Reach us through online chat at myhlms.com.
Call us @ (866)779-8512 or text us @ (248)577-9903.
Sign up for the Healthy Living blog at myhlms.com/subscribe.
Check out our online supply store at store.myhlms.com for accessories and over-the-counter medications.
Visit myhlms.com/providers to electronically complete and sign prescriptions for patients.