On September 28, the FDA approved the MiniMed 670G System – the world’s first hybrid closed loop system for people with diabetes. Medtronic will begin commercial release of the MiniMed 670G system in the spring of 2017, but will have limited availability at that time. Want to learn more about this completely new offering?
Medtronic Welcomes ALL INSULIN-TAKING PATIENTS & THEIR FAMILIEs to an Educational Event
Learn about Medtronic’s SmartGuard HCL System and how to be the first in line to receive the 670G through the Priority Pathway Program, by getting the 630G System now.
When: Thursday, November 3, 2016
- 6:30 p.m. – Doors open to display area outside PNC Classroom 1 (refreshments provided)
- 7:00-8:00 p.m. – Presentation on MiniMed Smartguard Technology and other features of the MiniMed 670G & 630G Systems
- 8:00-9:00 p.m. – Meet with local Clinical and Sales Representatives for hands-on experience with the MiniMed 630G Pump and to learn about the 670G Priority Pathway Program
PNC Center (between Crooks & I-75)
755 Big Beaver Rd., Troy, MI
Second Floor Classroom 1
Please enter through “South West”/“Beaumont” Entrance
Members of Healthy Living's Insulin Pump Therapy Team will also be in attendance if you are a customer and have questions. Learn more about the advantages of insulin pump therapy on our website at myhlms.com/pump.
If you can’t make it to the event but want to learn more right away, go to Medtronic’s website or contact:
Ann Marie Schoenherr RN, BSN, CDE
Senior Diabetes Clinical Manager
Principal Territory Manager
WE LOVE TO HELP.
- Reach us through online chat at myhlms.com.
- Call us @ (866)779-8512 or text us at (248)577-9903.
- Sign up for the Healthy Living blog at myhlms.com/subscribe.
- Check out our new online store at myhlms.com/shop for accessories and over-the-counter medications.
- Visit myhlms.com/providers to electronically complete and sign prescriptions for patients.