Insulin Pump Therapy
Healthy Living knows insulin pump technology and the best way to get our members up and running with insulin pump therapy quickly. Our dedicated Insulin Pump & CGM Therapy Team has a strong reputation with healthcare providers, health plans, and insulin pump manufacturers for outstanding customer care and can help you choose the pump that is the best fit for you and works with your insurance coverage.
Healthy Living proudly supplies these insulin pumps, with knowledgeable & specialized customer care to boot:
Tandem insulin pumps:
- Models include t:slim X2, t:slim G4, and t:flex
- Simple-to-use full-color touch screen - the only touch screen insulin pumps on the market
- Compact and slim profile
- Easy carb-counting wizard for calculating boluses
- t:slim X2 has durable watertight housing and a Bluetooth radio to communicate with compatible devices
- Cartridges for the t:slim X2 model hold 300u, the t:flex holds 480u, and the t:slim G4 integrates with Dexcom G4 and holds 300u
OmniPod tubeless pump system:
- Small, lightweight pump with no tubing that attaches to skin with adhesive
- Auto-insertion allows users to never see the needle
- Great for an athletic lifestyle and for pediatrics – tubeless and waterproof (25 feet for 60 minutes)
- No disconnect for sports or water activities which allows continuous insulin delivery without interruption
- Built-in blood glucose meter, with no separate meter to carry
- Handheld PDM (Personal Diabetes Manager) allows you to wirelessly manage your insulin delivery
Medtronic insulin pumps:
- Models include: MiniMed 630G, MiniMed 530G with Enlite System (built-in CGM), and MiniMed Revel
- All pumps have optional Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems
- Wireless connection to the Contour Next Link meter
- Simple bolus wizard tool
- The MiniMed 630G offers predictive alerts and Smartguard Technology based on your
- Glucose levels can be tracked throughout the day, including the effects of food or exercise
Animas insulin pumps:
- Models include OneTouch Ping and Animas Vibe (can be integrated with Dexcom CGM)
- Both are waterproof pumps with 200u reservoirs
- Animas Vibe integrates with Dexcom CGM and is the only continuous glucose monitoring system that's approved for children as young as 2 years
- Vibe also offers fastest speed of bolus delivery and highest accuracy and precision of basal delivery compared with other top pump companies
- With the OneTouch Ping, the pump and Meter Remote can share information wirelessly, and the Meter Remote can control pump functions
Healthy Living Medical Supply also offers Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems from Dexcom and Medtronic. Combined with insulin pump therapy, CGM can lead to improved glucose control.
Insulin Pumps & Health Insurance: Who Covers What Pumps?
Medtronic MiniMed 630G / Medtronic MiniMed Paradigm Revel / Tandem t-slim X2 / Tandem t-flex
Medtronic MiniMed 630G / Tandem t-slim X2 / Tandem t-flex / Animas OneTouch Ping
Medtronic MiniMed 530G / Medtronic MiniMed 630G / Medtronic MiniMed Paradigm Revel
Tandem t-slim X2 / Tandem t-flex / Animas OneTouch Ping / Animas Vibe
We can also help with your insulin pump supplies!
Learn more about the pump supplies we offer.
There are many advantages to using an insulin pump instead of multiple daily injections:
- Fewer needle sticks – only one site connection every three days, compared to 12-18 needle injections every three days
- Effective management of lows
- More predictable and precise delivery of insulin
- Reduced wild fluctuations in blood glucose levels
- Overall improvement in quality of life
We love to help!
Reach our Insulin Pump Therapy Team via phone at (866)779-8512 (select option 2) or text message at (248)577-9903.