Insulin Pump Therapy
Healthy Living knows insulin pump technology and the best ways to get our members up and running with insulin pump therapy quickly. Our dedicated Insulin Pump & CGM Therapy Team has a strong reputation with healthcare providers, health plans, and insulin pump manufacturers for outstanding customer care and can help you choose the pump that is the best fit for you and works with your insurance coverage.
Healthy Living proudly supplies these insulin pumps, with knowledgeable & specialized customer care:
Medtronic insulin pumps:
- Models include: MiniMed 670G with Guardian Sensor 3 CGM, MiniMed 630G, MiniMed 530G with Enlite System, and MiniMed Revel
- All pumps have built-in or optional Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems
- Wireless connection to the Contour Next Link meter
- Simple bolus wizard tool
- The new MiniMed 670G constantly self-adjusts to automatically keep your sugar levels in range
- The MiniMed 630G offers predictive alerts and Smartguard Technology based on your
- Glucose levels can be tracked throughout the day, including the effects of food or exercise
OmniPod tubeless pump system:
- Small, lightweight pump with no tubing that attaches to skin with adhesive
- Auto-insertion allows users to never see the needle
- Great for an athletic lifestyle and for pediatrics – tubeless and waterproof (25 feet for 60 minutes)
- No disconnect needed for sports or water activities which allows continuous insulin delivery without interruption
- Built-in blood glucose meter, with no separate meter to carry
- Handheld PDM (Personal Diabetes Manager) allows you to wirelessly manage your insulin delivery
Tandem insulin pumps:
- Models include t:slim X2, t:slim G4, and t:flex
- Simple-to-use full-color touch screen - the only touch screen insulin pumps on the market
- Compact and slim profile
- Easy carb-counting wizard for calculating boluses
- t:slim X2 has durable watertight housing and a Bluetooth radio to communicate with compatible devices
- Cartridges for the t:slim X2 model hold 300u, the t:flex holds 480u, and the t:slim G4 integrates with Dexcom G4 and holds 300u
Healthy Living Medical Supply also offers Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems from Dexcom and Medtronic. Combined with insulin pump therapy, CGM can lead to improved glucose control.
Insulin Pumps & Health Insurance: Who Covers What Pumps?
Medtronic MiniMed 630G / Medtronic MiniMed Paradigm Revel / Tandem t-slim X2 / Tandem t-flex
Medtronic MiniMed 630G / Tandem t-slim X2 / Tandem t-flex / Animas OneTouch Ping
Medtronic MiniMed 530G / Medtronic MiniMed 630G / Medtronic MiniMed Paradigm Revel
Tandem t-slim X2 / Tandem t-flex / Animas OneTouch Ping / Animas Vibe
We also can help with your insulin pump supplies!
Click here to learn more about the supplies we offer.
There are many advantages to using an insulin pump instead of multiple daily injections:
- Fewer needle sticks – only one site connection every three days, compared to 12-18 needle injections every three days
- Effective management of lows
- More predictable and precise delivery of insulin
- Reduced wild fluctuations in blood glucose levels
- Overall improvement in quality of life