Find premier customer care with our pharmacy.
Healthy Living Pharmacy provides an economical and reliable pharmaceutical solution. By switching your prescription medications to Healthy Living Pharmacy, you can save time and money and take advantage of our free shipping and industry-leading customer care.
You also can combine your medication with your diabetes supply order so everything comes in one box. Why drive and wait in line at your local pharmacy when you can experience the convenience of having your medications mailed directly to your home?
Current Job Opening: Pharmacy Tech
View the job description.
- Ships prescriptions to patients at no cost
- Provides proactive follow-up with patients via phone and text message
- Offers auto-refills (with customer approval)
- Makes it easy for patients and physicians, accurately and quickly working through the process from prescription to delivery to follow-up, even contacting your doctor for you
- Provides personal attention and high customer satisfaction
Our Pharmacy Provides:
- Maintenance medications used in the treatment of chronic conditions, such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, migraines, and arthritis
- Respiratory medications, including inhalation medications that go in nebulizers, as well as inhalers
- Diabetes maintenance supplies including syringes and pen needles
- Over-the-counter items for patients living with diabetes
- Vitamins, supplements, and over-the-counter medications for adults and children
Healthy Living Pharmacy can provide the supplies you need to take care of your diabetes. Since Healthy Living Medical Supply also offers blood glucose testing supplies, insulin pumps and pump supplies, and CGM, we have everything you need to make managing your diabetes easier.
Nebulizers and inhalers both can send quick-relief medicine (also known as ‘rescue’ or ‘fast-acting’ medicine) or long-term medicine (also called ‘controller’ or ‘maintenance’ medicine) directly into the lungs. Many different types and brands of medications are used to treat COPD with both options.
Healthy Living provides these inhalation medications:
- Ipratropium & Albuterol
- Ipratropium Bromide
- Sodium Chloride
- Other additional medications
4 Easy Ways to Order:
Prescriptions & Referrals:
Please complete the prescription referral form or the inhalation medication referral form for your patients. These forms may be completed and signed electronically via Docusign, or they may be downloaded and faxed to (844)200-8510.
Healthy Living Pharmacy Service Area
Our pharmacy is licensed in the following states:
Michigan | Colorado | Connecticut | Florida
Illinois | Minnesota | Missouri | New York
Ohio | South Dakota | Utah | Wisconsin
Thank you for your interest in Healthy Living Pharmacy! You can always contact us at (866)779-8512 (Option 3), or please fill out the following information and a Healthy Living representative will contact you shortly.