Top 5 Reasons to Choose Healthy Living Pharmacy
- Healthy Living Pharmacy takes the time to provide personal attention with high customer satisfaction.
- Prescriptions are shipped to patients at no cost.
- We make it easy for patients and physicians, accurately and quickly working through the process from prescription to delivery to follow-up, even contacting your doctor for you.
- Our team provides proactive follow-up with patients via phone and text message.
- Auto-refills are available with customer approval.
Contact us at 866.779.8512 (Option 3) to get started!
How Can We Help?
Healthy Living Pharmacy provides:
Diabetes maintenance supplies including syringes and pen needles.
- Maintenance medications used in the treatment of chronic conditions, such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, migraines, and arthritis.
- Respiratory medications, including inhalation medications that go in nebulizers, as well as inhalers.
- Over-the-counter items for patients living with diabetes.
- Vitamins, supplements, and over-the-counter medications for adults and children.
Healthy Living Pharmacy is licensed in the following states:
Michigan | Colorado | Connecticut | Florida | Illinois | Minnesota | Missouri
New York | Ohio | South Dakota | Utah | Wisconsin
Physicians - 4 Easy Ways to Order:
Prescriptions & Referrals:
Please complete the prescription referral form or the inhalation medication referral form for your patient, and upload chart notes as needed. These PDF forms can be downloaded below and faxed to 844.200.8510.
Thank you for your interest in Healthy Living Pharmacy! You can always contact us at 866.779.8512 (Option 3), or please fill out the following information and a Healthy Living representative will contact you shortly.