Detroit, Michigan – Today, Healthy Living Medical Supply announced its new partnership with Health Alliance Plan (HAP), a health insurance provider and subsidiary of the Henry Ford Health System. Healthy Living will be in-network with all HAP plans, including HMO, PPO, and Medicare. This addition to Healthy Living’s list of insurance plan partnerships puts them in-network with all major insurance plans in Michigan.
Healthy Living moved its headquarters to Detroit in late 2016 with the intent of becoming more integrated into the City’s community, and becoming in-network with Detroit-based HAP is a memorable step in that process. “Although building partnerships outside of Michigan has been a recent focus for Healthy Living, a substantial missing piece of the puzzle for us has been a partnership with HAP,” said Jennifer O’Donnell, Director of Business Development & Pharmacy at Healthy Living Medical Supply. She continued, “We are enthusiastic about becoming more present in our home state of Michigan and providing outstanding customer service to HAP members.”
Healthy Living has been a leading home delivery company for diabetes supplies and maintenance medications for almost a decade. In-network with insurance plans across the country, offerings include diabetes testing supplies, insulin pumps, insulin pump therapy supplies, Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems, and a pharmacy.
Founded in 1960, Health Alliance Plan (HAP) provides coverage to individuals, companies, and organizations, partnering with doctors, employers, and community groups. Serving more than 675,000 members and employing more than 1,000 people, HAP can boast that 90 percent of its premium revenue is spent on funding health care services for its members.
HAP and HealthPlus of Michigan recently merged, after Healthy Living had served HealthPlus members for many years. With their track record of excellent customer service with HealthPlus customers, Healthy Living was more quickly welcomed into the HAP family. Healthy Living is looking forward to serving former HealthPlus customers and other HAP members!
WE MAKE MANAGING YOUR DIABETES SUPPLIES EASY.
- We work with many insurance plan partners.
- You can approve your refills via text or phone.
- Our company’s focus is excellence in customer service.
- In addition to providing supplies, we also have a mail-order pharmacy.
- Diabetes is our specialty, and we’re prepared to help!
WE LOVE TO HELP.
- Sign up for the Healthy Living Blog at myhlms.com/subscribe.
- Call us @ (866)779-8512 or text us @ (248)577-9903.
- Reach us through online chat at myhlms.com.
- Check out our online store at myhlms.com/shop for accessories and over-the-counter medications.
- Visit myhlms.com/providers to electronically complete and sign prescriptions for patients.