Healthy Living sends out a big welcome to Midland’s Choice! We are now in-network to provide diabetes supplies for members! We are here to give you inspiring service to make managing your diabetes supplies easier.
Midlands Choice is a regional preferred provider organization (PPO) with a healthcare network of more than 34,000 physicians and other healthcare professionals, 326 hospitals, and 1,966 other healthcare facilities. Their organizational history dates back to the 1980’s.
Midland’s Choice service area includes all of:
- South Dakota
And portions of:
Learn more about what matters to Midland’s Choice (in their words):
· Selflessness, by considering customers – payers and providers – first.
· Honesty, fairness, personal accountability, follow-through, and long-term perspective in honoring every commitment we make.
· Respect and understanding at all times in our relationships through acceptance of the unique purposes, contributions, opinions, and needs of all people within and affected by our organization.
· Proactive coordination and communications of all our activities with network providers, clients, brokers, and colleagues to foster open and mutually beneficial relationships.
· Excellence in all we do through quality and professional service, rapid response, innovative thinking, application of efficient processes and technology, awareness of industry changes, continuous learning, and teamwork.
· The value of each individual on our team, including our provider shareholders, and our collective ability to succeed.
Read Midland’s Choice Vision, Mission, and Values in entirety here.
You can also check out Healthy Living’s Core Values.
Midland’s Choice members – we are looking forward to talking with you, answering your questions, and getting you the supplies you need!
WE LOVE TO HELP.
Reach us through online chat at myhlms.com.
Call us @ (866)779-8512 or text us @ (248)577-9903.
Sign up for the Healthy Living blog at myhlms.com/subscribe.
Check out our new online store at myhlms.com/shop for accessories and over-the-counter medications.
Visit myhlms.com/providers to electronically complete and sign prescriptions for patients.