The Healthy Living team is thankful for so much in 2016! While celebrating the holiday season and getting ready for the New Year, our team members have pondered what warms their hearts with gratitude:
- I'm thankful for the amazing and wonderful coworkers I get the pleasure of working with every day. As always I am thankful each and every day to wake up knowing I have a loving family and a place to call home. It is unfortunate that there are families out there that can't provide a roof over their heads and I am blessed that I am able to provide that for my family.
- I’m VERY grateful to have: a warm, comfortable home to live in. A warm, comfortable workplace. A car to get around in. A great job that allows me to provide for myself. And so much more!
- I am thankful for my boyfriend Kyle & family! :)
- I'm thankful for a job that has meaning.
- I am so thankful for this place to work where the team around me is down-to-earth and where I feel like I’m at home. My family and boyfriend circle me with love and help me live as my best possible self. I’m also thankful for a warm place to live, work, and sleep, for food, for friends, for mentors, and for life. And for my sweet dog.
- I am thankful for a fantastic work space in the heart of a great city and the opportunity to work with people who care about providing top notch customer service.
- I am thankful for love shared with family and friends, good health and happiness, and my kids (2-legged and 4-legged) who make me smile and laugh every day.
- I am thankful for the people whom I work with, although sometimes we have our differences, we always pull together to complete the task at hand. I am also thankful that I have the opportunity to be a part of the re-awakening of Detroit in any small way.
- I am most definitely thankful for my family, good friends, and a job that cares about your wellbeing. I know of NO JOB that will give the way HLMS staff give to their employees. It's the small things you all do that you may not know about that are greatly appreciated. I love this place and I am beyond thankful for EVERYTHING that has been done thus far.
- I’m so grateful for my family!!
- There is so much to be thankful for! I am thankful most for the simple things like my family and friends and the basic necessities in life.
- I’m grateful for my 2 wonderful grandchildren (Brody -6 & Bryce-2) who keep me young and on the move.
- I am thankful for all the free lunches we receive at HLMS and all of the CCRs, PT, billing, and shipping team members that work hard each day.
- We are all thankful for our relationships with customers, insurance providers, and the diabetes community – and the opportunity to help others.
Thank you for your support of Healthy Living. From all of us, we hope your holidays are merry and bright! Happy New Year!