So much of Healthy Living’s work in 2016 has been focused on continuous improvement in customer service - every day becoming better and better at taking care of our patients. Looking back to May of this year, our team had a productive discussion about moments that matter in customer interactions. These are some of the key, positive moments that we brainstormed in our discussion – experiences that can delight and surprise patients.
Nine Actions That Can Help Create Loyal Customers
- Trying to create a situation where the patient does the least amount of work possible
- Treating customers with respect and keeping a calm demeanor
- Doing an over-and-above job taking care of elderly and pediatric members
- When a patient calls with a script for testing 3 times a day, but is actually testing 3-4 times a day, sending over a new script so the customer doesn’t run into this issue at every refill
- Being friendly and demonstrating humanity and compassion
- Delighting and surprising the patient -- trying to make them feel like they are the only customer who called us that day
- Showing some personality!
- For orders that come in between 3-4 pm, going to the shipping team and doing everything in our power to get the order out on that day if the patient is low/out of supplies
- Going above and beyond in any way and being friendly!!!
As 2016 is drawing to a close, we reaffirm our commitment to growing as a team, as individuals, and in service for others.
WE LOVE TO HELP.
Reach us through online chat at myhlms.com.
Call us @ (866)779-8512 or text us @ (248)577-9903.
Sign up for the Healthy Living blog at myhlms.com/subscribe.
Check out our new online store at myhlms.com/shop for accessories and over-the-counter medications.
Visit myhlms.com/providers to electronically complete and sign prescriptions for patients.